Friday, September 29, 2006

The Dark Age of Narendra bin Laden

It is the worst of times; it is the bleakest of times. It is the age of evil; it is the age of the devil. It is the mayhem of Hindutva; it is the terror of Islam. It is the season of riots; it is the season of blasts. It was during the spring of Godhara; it was during the fall of Manhattan. There is something rotten in the state of Gujarat. There is something rotten in the state of Islam. It is the democratic reign of Narendra Modi. It is the undemocratic reign of Osama bin Laden.

Muslims Ask Narendra Modi; Jews Query Osama bin Laden

"If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?"
The Merchant of Venice (Act III, Scene I)

On Narendra Modi's Gujarat Vaibhav Dreams; On Osama bin Laden's Khalifate Dreams

"Like not fair terms and a villain's mind".
The Merchant of Venice (Act I, Scene III)

Narendra Modi Exploits Hindutva; Osama bin Laden Abuses Islam

"The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose".
The Merchant of Venice (Act I, Scene III)

The Rise of Narendra Modi after Gujarat Riots; The Rise of Osama bin Laden after 9/11

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall".
Measure for Measure (Act II, Scene I)

The Ideology of Narendra Modi; The Ideology of Osama bin Laden

"Fair is foul, and foul is fair".
Macbeth (Act I, Scene I)

When Narendra Modi Goes to Akshardham; When Osama bin Laden Bows to Mecca

"And thus I clothe my naked villanyWith odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ,And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
King Richard III (Act I, Scene III)

Narendra Modi and Osama bin Laden - A Common Portrait

"O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain!"
Hamlet (Act I, Scene V)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home